- Assist all conference staff in the operation and development of the summer conference programs.
- Act in a customer service capacity with conference clientele and guests.
- Assist in answering, in person and on the phone, any and all questions about the services we offer, conference schedules, general campus information.
- Handle emergencies and other situations that arise when the professional staff is unavailable
- Provide administrative support and basic clerical services.
- Follow dress code and conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Some light lifting will be required.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills a must.
- Relevant experience a plus.
- Flexible, detail-oriented.
- Fully available in 12-13 April.
35 USD/day for 2 days
3rd Asia Power Utility Forum http://www.connecforce.com/asia-utility/
Skills: Strong written and verbal communications skills a must.
Location: Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur
State: Kuala Lumpur
Working Hour: all day
Start Date: 12 April 2016
Duration: 2 Days
Contact: Dara Jin