Job Title: Multimedia & Graphic Designer
Company: StarzDream Production International S/B - Kuala Lumpur
- Support in the development of artwork for various marketing materials such as print ad, brochure, flyer, banner/bunting, poster etc.
- Review final artworks for errors before print/production.
- Liaise and coordinate with external agencies, vendors and etc for print/production and quality control
- Design creative graphic advertisements for online advertisements.
- Update and maintain online promotional campaigns with graphical designs.
- Work closely with Marketing Department to communicate the intended message through creative designs for web.
- Responsible for layout, visual appearance, usability and development of company websites.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
- Able to start work at short notice
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent from reputable universities.
- 1 to 2 years of related experience would be an added advantage.
- FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply
- Good command of English and Chinese (spoken and written).
- Required skill(s): Macintosh, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop & related softwares.
- Computer literate, good knowledge of MS Office operation, Excel and Outlook.
- A committed team player who is resourceful, dynamic and possesses good market intelligence with analytical mind.
- Self-motivated, efficient and dedicated fast worker and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player with strong communication skills.
- Salary commensurate with qualification and experience (RM2,000 - RM3,200)
If you are interested please contact to Ms.Carmen K. @ 03-26112487 or send your resume to us !!
Job Type: Full-time
Skills: Multimedia & Graphic Design
Location: Sri Hartamas
State: Kuala Lumpur
Salary: RM2,000 - RM3,200 per month (Salary commensurate with qualification and experience)
Working Hour: 9am - 6pm
Start Date: March 1, 2016
Duration: Full Time
Contact: Carmen K.