You will be dealing with the training of kids and youth between ages 6 - 17.
The job scope includes (but would not be limited to the following):
1. Conduct "Fun & Real Life Simulation" Financial Literacy and Good Money Management Habits training sessions in the assigned MoneyTree Licensed Academy.
2. Ensure all logistics requirement for training session is prepared prior to the commencement of the training.
3. Provide feedback to enable MoneyTree HQ to continuously improve the delivery / content of the program based on students' and/or parents' feedback.
4. Classes are held during weekends and weekdys depending on the type of programme conducted. The class duration is between 60 minutes to 90 minutes.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
- Experience in training kids, possess LOADS of energy and is passionate about helping kids and youth grow
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), knowledge in Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese is an added
- Able to engage kids in a fun and interactive manner
- Possess the ability to teach and conduct FUN and exciting activities in the classroom
Location: Petaling Jaya
Working Hour: 9am-5pm
Start Date: 2016-02-18
Phone: +603 7725 0300