To assist Immediate Superior to formulate, develop and prepare graphic designs for marketing materials, in house product designs / packaging, visual merchandising materials that will support Company's marketing & merchandise plan as well as enhance Company's corporate image.
- To assist Immediate Superior to prepare both above-the-line and below-the-line marketing materials, i.e. printed advertisement in newspaper/magazine/leaflet, POS, printed marketing materials (voucher, buntings, stickers, shelf talkers, posters for activities, activities/contests registration forms, etc.), others (banners, signages, backdrop for activities, mock-up cheque, etc.) for the company.
- To assist Immediate Superior in photo shooting for advertised/promotional items for press ad/leaflet, posters for outlets, grand openings notice, product launching ceremonies, book fairs, etc.
- To assist Immediate Superior to develop concepts for window display for outlets that ties in with current promotional events.
- To perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Company.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 months training with the Company.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and English.
- Required to start in Sep 2016 until End of Nov 2016.
- Only available in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
- Internship allowance
- Overtime Payable
- EPF & Socso Contributions
- Enhance learning and hands on experience for career advancement
Skills: Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
State: Kuala Lumpur
Salary: RM900/ month
Working Hour: Mon - Fri (9am - 6pm)
Start Date: 2016-09-01
Duration: 3 months
Contact: Michelle Wong