Are you hungry to help run the ins and outs of a startup? Do you want to learn computer programming while earning? Want to try to take part in assisting our personal trainers? Can you play nice and keep up with a fast paced team? Be part of the KidoCode team!
KidoCode is a kids' computer training company focusing on Python programming language, mobile app development, web development, electronics, game development, and more for ages 6-18.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with personal trainers who are university lecturers and practitioners of computer science.
- You shall participate at KidoCode and PyCademy activities and workshops as trainer assistant
- You shall participate in content generation procedure including taking down notes, writing down course contents, and preparing presentations.
- You shall participate in developing projects at KidoCode and PyCademy.
- You shall prepare weekly written and oral presentation of KidoCode, PyCademy, and your activities.
- You shall prepare customized presentation over given topics.
- You shall participate actively in research and development team.
- Possess minimum a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, BA or other professional degree
- Fast learner, self-driven, and a results-oriented - does what it takes to meet targets
- High level of commitment, integrity, and have an excellent "can do" working attitude
- Efficient time management skills - able to multitask and manage one's own time
- Resourceful - looks for and tries different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work.
- 'Google' & investigative skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin/Bahasa Melayu
- Superior interpersonal skills - confident and persuasive when communicating with kids
- Customer service
Skills: Given in Job details
Location: Solaris Mont Kiara
State: Kuala Lumpur
Salary: RM1,000 / Month
Working Hour: 10AM-7PM
Start Date: 2016-11-10
Duration: 5 Days