Malaysia Student Part Time Jobs http://parttimejobs.malaysia-students.com
We’re looking for people who:
- Are passionate about all things tea-related!
- Have experience in working together with others as team successfully
- Believe in giving exceptional customer service
- Self-motivated and results focused
- Passionate about working with people
- Exceptional level of customer service
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Team development and coaching skills
- Delegation and time management skills
- Committed to continual improvement
- Competitive salary
- Generous incentives
- Great discounts
- Career succession planning
- Amazing culture
- A tea education with lots of tea tasting!
To apply, send us your resume and tell us why you think you are suitable for this position.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign applicants must have relevant working permits or visas.
Please note only successful candidates will be notified.
Skills: Customer Service
Location: Bangsar shopping centre
State: Kuala Lumpur
Working Hour: 12pm - 9pm
Start Date: 2017-01-19
Duration: 3 months
Contact: The Tea Republic